Adidas Terrex Agravic BOA Trail Running Shoes
Built for rugged adventures that venture into Alpine terrain, the Adidas Terrex Agravic BOA Trail Running Shoes donate comfort, control and energy to the serious off-road athlete.
The plush Boost midsole cushions every landing before rebounding energetically, infusing every take-off with increased enthusiasm. The curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition, reducing fatigue, while the Continental rubber outsole is realised in an aggressive lug pattern to heighten traction over wet roots, jagged rocks and loose gravel.
A hard-wearing textile upper is reinforced with abrasion-resistant weldings, and its soft, sock-like fit teams up with the moulded insole to hold the foot precisely. A BOA closure system is added, which accurately tightens to give a tailored fit and extra security on uneven surfaces.
- Cushioned, highly stable and grippy trail running shoes for the most demanding alpine terrain
- The Boost midsole is plush and highly responsive
- Curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition
- The Continental™ Rubber outsole and aggressive lug pattern offers extraordinary grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Moulded insole follows the contours of the foot
- Sock-like textile upper with abrasion-resistant weldings is hard-wearing and durable
- Micro-adjustable BOA closure system affords a supportive, super-comfortable fit