Assos Equipe RS Targa Spring Fall Jacket
A perfect garment for challenging training sessions in chilly conditions, the Assos Equipe RS Targa Spring Fall Jacket features a double-layer twinDeck construction on the front that is realised with Push Pull and Rhombus fabric to provide cosy insulation over the core. The sleeves are made from lightly insulating SONIC-SN ribbed textile that offers complete freedom of movement, even when reaching deep into the drops.
The fit is svelte and aerodynamic thanks to pre-shaped panels, while raw-cut hems smooth the transition with the body for a bunch-free silhouette. A Double Slider zip can be opened from the top or the bottom and teams up with the Diffusor vents on the shoulders to ensure extra ventilation when the riding intensity is demanding. Three rear pockets with fabric lids securely store energy food and additional clothing layers, and a reflective strip on the rear increases visibility after dark.
- A thermal long sleeved jersey with an aerodynamic fit for fast riding in chilly conditions
- Push Pull and Rhombus fabric on the front panel provides insulation over the core in a twinDeck construction
- The double layer front panels is highly breathable
- Reflective Diffusor valves on the shoulders create increased airflow
- Highly elastic ribbed SONIC-SN textile on the arms moulds to the arms and gives light insulation
- The slender fit includes pre-shaped panels for an aerodynamic profile
- Raw cut hems smooth the transition with other layers
- Double-Slider front zip allows opening from the top or bottom
- Three ramp pockets have textile lids to keep their contents secure
- Micro-perforated bonded tape on the rear improves visibility