Assos Mille GT Ultraz Winter Jacket
Offering unparalleled protection and performance in equal measure; introducing the Assos Mille GT Ultraz Winter Jacket. Assos' answer to the most extreme conditions, this jacket is waterproof and windproof, moisture-wicking and breathable, and retains a close and ergonomic cut that's supremely comfortable.
With a softshell NEOS LIGHT and NEOS ULTRA construction utilised on the frontal panel, upper back and upper sleeves, the areas that are hit hardest by the elements are fully protected. These fabrics are ultra thin and ultra light and remain breathable. RX material is used to line the jacket and in the dorsal panel, where it efficiently wicks moisture away and regulates your temperature, so you'll never find yourself overheating. Assos' integrated thermal neck protector has been developed and is now more ergonomic. When not required, it can be stowed away in its handy elastic holder.
The three rear pockets have been engineered with the triple-ramp concept, keeping your items more secure while allowing easy access mid-ride, thanks to optimum positioning. When your pockets are packed full, the rear stabilizer S7 knit material will keep them stable and prevent sag. A long reflective strip adds to your visibility when riding in low light.
- NEOS LIGHT: Tri-layer lightweight soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent to >10m, close fitting and highly breathable, this material is used in twinDeck on the frontal panel and upper back/carré
- NEOS ULTRA in twinDeck with RX: Proprietary ultra-thin dual-layer softshell, constructed with a bonded PU membrane, used on the upper sleeves. Water-repellent, close-fitting and highly breathable. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability
- RX: In two weights, deployed strategically as a lining and as the dorsal panel. A brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance
- Integrated neck protection: Created using our thermal RX soft-shell. Now more ergonomic than ever, the neck protector can be subtly stowed in the elastic holder when not needed or pulled out for crucial moments to provide added warmth
- Triple ramp concept pockets: The optimal height for ease of access. Ensures your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion. Internal seams fashion a barely there closure to keep your wares in check. For this winter jacket these now feature longer reflective stripes for enhanced visibility
- Rear stabiliser S7 knit: A mono-stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The ASSOS rear stabiliser panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in the Sens Bicolor textile
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
PRODUCT REF: 904521
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more