Assos Mille GT Winter Jacket
Incorporating the best of Assos' experience and precision engineering, the Assos Mille GT Winter Jacket will suit early winter as well as colder days. Strategically placed NEOS fabrics provide top protection. NEOS MEDIUM, a thermal softshell, features on the front panel for water and wind resistance and high breathability. On the upper sleeves and back, NEOS LIGHT acts as a windbreaker and lightweight shell. The brush bi-stretch warp knit RX material wicks sweat and regulates your temperature, and is perfectly placed on the underside of the sleeves and in the dorsal panel.
Three back pockets provide plenty of space for nutrition, tools and other essentials, and their innovative triple ramp design puts them at the perfect height for easy access while ensuring the contents remains secure. With internal seams, there's a slight 'lid' over the pockets. Providing stabilisation to the pockets, mono-stretch rear stabilizer S7 knit material prevents sag.
Raglan cut sleeves are made for supreme levels of comfort, reduced drag and full freedom of movement. When you're working hard and need to add extra ventilation, the full zip can be adjusted to suit, and keep you comfortable.
- NEOS MEDIUM: Tri-layer thermo softshell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent to >10m and close fitting, this textile is also wind-resistant and highly breathable. Deployed here on the frontal panel as a guarantee of heat retention and climate control
- NEOS LIGHT: Tri-layer lightweight softshell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent to >10m and close fitting, this textile is also wind-resistant and highly breathable. Used on the upper sleeves and upper back (carré) as a windbreaker and waterproof shell
- RX: Deployed on the underside of the sleeves and dorsal panel, proprietary RX is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance.
- Triple ramp concept pockets: The optimal height for ease of access. Ensure your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion. Internal seams fashion an almost-there lid for the pocket. For this winter jacket these now feature longer reflective stripes for enhanced visibility.
- Rear stabilizer S7 knit: A mono-stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The ASSOS rear stabilizer panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in Sens Bicolor textile
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.
PRODUCT REF: 904365
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more