Blackburn Core C02Fer Mini Pump
The Blackburn Core C02Fer Mini Pump offers two methods of inflating a tyre and presents them within a sturdy, compact and well-designed package.
A traditional hand pump provides the first inflation method. This mini pump has a mid-barrel size to grant plenty of air volume for inflating larger mountain bike, cross bike or gravel bike tyres. A retractable hose that is stored discreetly inside the pump shaft when not in use facilitates rapid pumping from multiple angles without running the risk of damaging the tyre valve.
Before installing the hose to the tyre valve, an integrated tool tightens the valve core to make sure it stays in place during hose attachment and removal. The hose is installed onto the valve via a threaded configuration that guarantees no air leaks.
The second inflation method is in the form of a CO2 inflation head. This can be removed from the pump and when partnered with the included CO2 canister, inflates a tyre in seconds.
The complete unit is stored neatly and rattle-free on the bike via the included bike mount that sits discreetly underneath a bottle cage.
- A twin device combines a traditional style pump with CO2 inflation
- Mid-size barrel diameter for quick inflation of MTB, CX or gravel bike tyres
- Removable CO2 inflator head and CO2 canister
- Retractable, flexible hose aids pumping and stops valve damage
- Thread on valve attachment ensures of zero air leakage when pumping
- Handy integrated valve core tool tightens valves before pumping
- Easy to install bike mount holds the pump securely under a water bottle cage
- Dimensions: Length: 200mm / Diameter: 25mm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 183 grams / 5.6 oz (without the mount)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.