Bont Helix Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
The Bont Helix Wide Fit Road Shoes are a slightly broader edition of the Australian brand's elite road shoes. Based around a monocoque unidirectional carbon fibre outsole, this shoe transfers your power with exceptional efficiency, allowing you to make those marginal gains in your performance. The carbon fibre sole is configured to offer a stack height of just 3.6mm, so your foot sits close to the pedal, further reducing energy loss and boosting your power output, and the outsole is finished with replaceable guards that provide grip and protection when walking.
Rigid and unflexing, these shoes are designed to offer a refined form and fit thanks to Bont's proprietary thermo-mouldable innersole and chassis. Using an Epoxy Thermoset Resin, these shoes can be heated up and made to fit exactly to the unique contours and shaping of your feet. Padded with memory foam and with a Durolite synthetic upper providing a non-stretching external layer, these shoes won't wear badly over time. Perforated for great ventilation, the Helix Wide Fit shoes are fantastically breathable for high summer conditions.
Closed by means of a BOA IP1 dual dial retention system, this pair of shoes is easily fastened and fitted on the move. A kevlar wiring provides even tension over the course of the foot, so the Helix Wide fit makes sure that your foot is neatly accommodated. Compatible with 3 bolt cleats and weighing a claimed 230 grams for a single shoe in size EU 46.5, you can ride with the highest level of performance.
- Race-proven anatomic fit
- Specially sized to cater for riders with wider feet
- Redesigned closure system
- Material: Unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis with Durolite upper
- Stack height: 3.6mm
- Air vents: Ventilation via air vents on front bumper and perforated upper
- Innersole: EVA thermo-mouldable
- Sole Guards: Replaceable
- Padding: Memory foam
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip
- Compatible with three bolt cleats and Look/SPD-SL pedals
- Fit customisation: Fully heat mouldable chassis utilising Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Closure: BOA IP1 dual dial retention system with Kevlar wiring
- Weight: 230 grams (claimed individual weight in size EU 46.5)