Bontrager Espresso Road Shoes
Stiff, yet walkable, the Bontrager Espresso Road Shoes have a recessed two-bolt cleat mounting system more commonly seen on mountain bike shoes, allowing the rider to walk comfortably while off the bike.
The inForm Race last is designed to offer a roomier, more comfortable fit, which acts to further improve the walking comfort of the shoes. Power transfer is moderate, thanks to the glass-reinforced internal nylon plate, which Bontrager rates at 6 out of 14 in their stiffness index.
The Boa IP1 dial delivers precise and highly-adjustable closure, so you can get the perfect fit every time. With a perforated upper, your feet won't overheat in warm summer weather.
These shoes offer great grip while walking, thanks to the full Tachyon™ rubber outsole, making them perfect for commuting, or for riders who simply prefer the benefits of a recessed two-bolt SPD system.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon™ rubber outsole
- Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
- Compatible with two-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14