CamelBak MULE Hydration Pack 3L
Designed for big mountain days, the CamelBak MULE Hydration Pack combines a three-litre reservoir with nine litres of cargo capacity and the ability to carry pads and a helmet on the grind back to the top for the next run down. Five exterior pockets provide plenty of space to stash spare layers and nutrition, with a secure phone pocket for valuables and integrated tool organisation so that essentials are easily accessible.
The new CRUX reservoir now delivers hydration even faster and features a lock-off switch to prevent leaks whilst the Magnetic Tube Trap holds the hose in just the right place for easy use. Comfort on warm days and sweaty climbs is helped by the Air Director™ back panel which channels air between the pack and the rider, and the shoulder straps are also well ventilated. Both the sternum strap and waist belt hold the bag firmly in place whether fully loaded or empty, making sure it doesn’t swing around or ride up.
- Three litre CRUX reservoir and nine litre storage capacity
- Air Director™ back panel: Channels airflow for cooling
- Removable stability belt: For additional fit and stability
- Ventilated harness: Lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable sternum strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Secure phone pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Stretch overflow pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ management: Keeps the tube secure and accessible
- Integrated tool organisation: Keep CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more organised
- Helmet and armour carry: Stow and secure helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Elastic pump loop
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Made with sustainable materials
- Five pockets
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17 - 21”
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 620 grams (pack only)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".