Campagnolo Bora One 50 Dark Label Clincher Wheelset
The Campagnolo Bora One Dark Label Clincher Wheelset was born of a desire to produce a wheelset with all the advantages of carbon, without the normal compromised braking performance. To this end Campy Tech Lab developed the directional All Conditions Carbon Control (AC3) braking surface which gives reliable, consistent stopping performance come rain or shine.
At 50mm deep and 24.2mm wide the aero advantages of these wheels are plain to see, but the hidden details also play a big part in making these a rather rapid set of wheels. The ceramic USB cup and cone bearings reduce friction, increases longevity and even save some weight over stainless steel alternatives whilst the Rim Dynamic Balance technology ensures stability and balance even at high speeds.
The eye-catching three spoke cluster pattern on the rear wheel isn’t just for show, the Mega-G3 improves energy transfer between hub and rim, increases rigidity and reduces stress by using twice as many spokes on the drive-side compared to the non-drive side. Campagnolo even managed to drop 15 grams off the weight by using lightweight decals, bringing the overall weight down to 1,485 grams, which is excellent for such a deep section wheel.
In the box
- Carbon brake pad set (40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in the dry)
- New, re-designed quick-release skewers
- Valve extender
- User manual
- Warranty booklet
- Campagnolo wheel identification card
- Full Carbon high profile 50mm rim
- Includes brake pads specifically for carbon wheels
- AC3 treatment on the brake surface, improving braking in all conditions
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Ultra lightweight decals eliminate the need for heavy adhesives and painting, reducing the overall weight by nearly 15 grams
- Aluminium hub with oversized flange, cup and cone USB bearings and aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern with anti-rotation system
- Quick release with Eccentric-closure system
- Rim section: 50mm high, 24.2mm wide
- Spokes: 18 front, 21 (G3) rear, bladed with aluminium nipples
PRODUCT REF: 881677
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more