Campagnolo Super Record 12-Speed Right Ergo Lever & 140mm Rear Caliper
This set from the Campagnolo Super Record 12-Speed comprises a right hand Ergo lever and a hydraulic disc brake caliper suitable for use with 140mm rotors. The lever hood has an ergonomic shape to ensure excellent control of the bike, whether riding in or out of the saddle. Additionally, this hood positions the hand in close proximity to the enlarged gear shift paddles that feature an Ultra Shift configuration to allow one or multiple sprocket changes with a single actuation.
A double bend shape of the carbon brake lever and its specific pivot positioning makes the actuation of the hydraulic disc brake caliper easy and precise. The lightweight caliper promises confidence-inspiring stopping power in all conditions, has a flat-mount format to grant compatibility with most modern frame designs and is designed for use with 140mm rotors (available separately).
- Right hand Ergopower lever for actuating Campagnolo mechanical rear 12-speed derailleurs
- Flat mount rear hydraulic disc brake caliper for use with 140mm rotors (available separately)
- Hydraulic hose
- A right, 12-speed rear derailleur lever and rear hydraulic disc brake caliper combination
- The ergonomic Vari-Cushion hood shape enables a safe grip and heightened control from any position on the handlebar
- The mechanical gear paddles provide Immediate front derailleur shifting engagement with minimal effort
- Enlarged shifting paddles grant quick, intuitive gear shifts
- Ultra-Shift System can shift up to five sprockets in downshifting, up to three in upshifting in one paddle actuation
- The carbon brake lever has a double curve profile for heightened braking power and precision
- The brake lever pivot is aligned with the angle of the lever for more positive, less fatiguing braking
- Reach adjustability of the brake lever accommodates different size hands
- A lightweight, flat mount rear disc brake caliper provides smooth and powerful braking and is compatible with most modern frame designs
- The caliper is designed for use with 140mm diameter disc rotors (available separately)