Cervelo C3 105 Disc Road Bike 2017
The Cervelo C3 105 Disc Road Bike is a confidence-inspiring, high-performance endurance bike that will keep you comfortable even for long days in the saddle.
The C3 has an endurance fit with an increased fork and stack length to put you in a more comfortable, upright position. As comfortable on gravel as it is on the tarmac, there is enough clearance for 28mm tyres and mudguards, and the longer chainstays ensure exceptional handling. The downtube rock guard and chainstay protector reduce the risk of damage to your frame on mixed surfaces.
Stiffness in the rear end and bottom bracket is enhanced by the single-piece rear triangle and wide curved seat stays whilst thru-axles improve lateral stiffness in the fork. Stiff in all the right places, this bike is also compliant for long riding days.
Squoval tube shapes ensure weight, aerodynamics, stiffness and compliance are optimised in different areas of the frame. This frame is built to last, with Future-Proof Cable Management so you can update your frame to keep up with the latest technologies.
The latest disc-brake technologies will give you extra control and increase your confidence; a flat-mount standard and thru-axles enhance safety, drivetrain alignment and performance. The BBright asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket keeps the weight down and increases stiffness whilst allowing clearance for a wide range of cranks.
Mavic Aksium disc wheels are a great all-round wheel, offering strength, durability and fast rolling and the 105 groupset offers smooth shifting and a wide range of gearing to take on those tough terrains.
- Cervelo all-Carbon, C3 frame, Cervelo all-carbon, tapered C3 fork for disc
- BBright asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket
- Evolved steerer design
- Squoval tube shaping
- Mavic Aksium disc wheelset for smooth, reliable rolling
- Shimano 105 5800 11-speed groupset for precise shifting
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
Please note that this product is a previous season model and is no longer available in every size option - you can browse more road bikes in your size by clicking the link.
- FRAME: Cervelo all-Carbon, C3 frame
- FORK: Cervelo all-carbon, tapered C3 fork for disc
- HEADSET: FSA IS21-1/8 X 1-1/2"
- STEM: FSA SLK aluminium with carbon fibre faceplate
- HANDLEBARS: FSA aluminium energy compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 Hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 Hydraulic disc
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS505, 11-speed
- BRAKE ROTOR: Shimano RT81 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32
- CHAIN: KMC X11L
- CRANKSET: Rotor 2D 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Rotor PF-30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, 700 x 28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, 700 x 28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares VS
- SEATPOST: FSA SLK carbon seatpost
PRODUCT REF: 741795
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more