Cervelo C3 Disc Ultegra Road Bike
Designed for the long road, the Cervelo C3 Disc Ultegra Road Bike is a high-quality option for the rider wanting to tackle mammoth days on the bike. Designed with a taller, slacker geometry to allow for improved vertical deflection and improve your fit on the bike, this machine retains a slick, comfortable feel on the road, ensuring you of a top performance from start to finish.
Built from top quality carbon fibre and assuring you of a strong, tough and rugged excellence on your long ride, the C3 frame retains an incredibly practical composition. Tough, durable and stiff thanks to the proprietary squoval shaping, this bike provides aerodynamic shaping in order to improve your efficiency on the road. Stiffer and more compliant, this shaping assures you that all your power is being transformed into the energy to spur you ever onwards. With a tapered fork allowing for pinpoint accuracy in tight turns, you can be sure to ride with better than ever feel and handling on the road.
Equipped with a mechanical edition of the latest Shimano R8000 Ultegra groupset, this bike remains hugely practical, with modifications and adjustments able to occur at the side of the road. With an 11-speed 11-30 tooth rear cassette giving you great depth on your ride, you can be sure to conquer any climbs on your route, whilst the disc brake setup allows you to stop in all conditions with that same reliability, giving you space to brake later and gain time.
Slick, comfortable and quick, this long-haul machine rolls on Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc wheels for a responsive and hugely durable setup, helping you to forge ahead on even the roughest roads. Finished with FSA handlebars and a Fizik Antares VS saddle, this bike is sure to offer you the comfort you demand on the road.
- Innovative endurance fit is ideal for long rides and vast adventures
- Increased fork and stack length
- Disc brake specific with the flat mount standard
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 mechanical groupset for practical reliability
- Mavic Wheelset for top durability
- Thru-axles for stiff and connected performance
- Clearance for tyres up to 32mm
- Downtube rock guard and chainstay protector
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo all-carbon C3 disc frame
- FORK: Cervelo all-carbon C3 disc fork
- HANDLEBAR: FSA Energy Compact
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-1/2"
- STEM: Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-30 T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000 - HollowTech II 50/34
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc CL
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc CL
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 28mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 28mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares VS
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon SP19
PRODUCT REF: 796843
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more