Cervelo C3 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2017
With electronic shifting and hydraulic disc brakes Cervelo's long-awaited entry into the endurance bike world, the C3 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2017, does not disappoint. With the attention to detail that professional and amateur riders have come to expect from Cervelo, the C3 has an all-carbon construction that is purposely designed to integrate disc brakes. This ensures optimal braking performance, improved ride quality and the highest degree of safety.
The frameset itself has been designed with Cervelo's Squoval shaping in the seatpost and downtube. This unique shape combines the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve an ideal balance of stiffness, weight and aerodynamics.
Components-wise Cervelo knows that their customers demand the best. Shimano's Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic gearing with a semi-compact chainset ensures you are able to power up tough climbs and down steep descents. Shimano also takes care of the braking with their superb hydraulic BR-RS805 system. These brakes really do let you ride the road less travelled thanks to their confidence inspiring stopping power and heat dissipating properties.
If you are going to be going off the beaten track then you want to have grip. The C3 Ultegra comes complete with 28 millimetre wide tyres and the lightweight and sturdy HED Ardennes GP+ Disc wheels that will help you glide over rough compacted dirt and maintain traction on steep climbs.
Fizik provides the saddle in the form of the Antares VS. This saddle is designed for long hours of riding with its five-millimetre deep central channel and sturdy alloy rails that help to absorb vibration.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
If this bike is not available in your size, you can shop the latest range of Cervelo bikes by clicking here.
- FRAME: Cervelo All-Carbon, disc, Di2 compatible, internal cable routing, Rotor PF-30 bottom bracket
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered C3 Disc
- HEADSET: FSA IS2
- STEM: FSA SLK
- HANDLEBARS: FSA Energy Compact
- BAR TAPE: Black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 140mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano SM-RT99 hydraulic, alloy lever
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-R785 Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Rotor 3D30, 50/34
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: HED Ardennes GP+ Disc
- REAR WHEEL: HED Ardennes GP+ Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race (28-622) clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race (28-622) clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares VS
- SEATPOST: FSA SLK for Di2
PRODUCT REF: 451714
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more