Cervelo C5 Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018
The premium offering in long distance comfort, the Cervelo C5 Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike is a sleek and smooth machine, neatly equipped to offer you seamless comfort and unending practicality throughout your ride. With advanced technology providing that day-long comfort, you can be sure to ride with ease and commited power.
Centered around the Cervelo C5 frame, this bike offers a lightweight and endurance specific design. Weighing just 850 grams as a frameset thanks to the lightweight all-carbon composition, this bike offers a responsive and refined performance on the road. Squoval tubing making for an aerodynamic tube profile you'll gain those small efficiencies out on the road. With this shaping improving the stiffness and lowering the weight, you can be sure of a swift ride. A frame geometry that is designed to deflect vertical shocks, this bike retains a smooth and slick feel out on the road, giving you the ability to ride all day.
Equipped with Shimano's super reliable Ultegra R8070 Di2 Groupset, this endurance bike provides you with swift, accurate and metered shifting at the touch of a button. With electronic actuation leading to crisp and uniform shifting at every turn, this bike offers durable and repeat performance on your long road ride. With gearing ranging from 11-30 T on your rear cassette and with a chainset that offers a 50/34 tooth option, you can be sure to summit most every hill on your day by bike, regardless of which end of things it comes.
Rolling on Mavic's Allroad Elite Disc CL wheels, this bike assures you of a powerful stopping experience and fast response on the road, regardless of the conditions. With a tough and strong design, this wheelset is more than ready to tackle the roughest of roads. 28mm tires fitted as standard, this bike is sure to provide a smooth rolling experience, and with clearance up to 32mm, you can be sure to benefit from better than ever versatility.
- Cervelo's ultimate in endurance geometry and performance
- Clearance for 32mm tyres
- 850 gram net weight
- Large degree of vertical deflection
- Flat mount disc brakes for top quality
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset for superior and perfected electronic shifting
- Mavic Allroad Elite Disc Wheelset for bombproof reliability
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo all-carbon C5 frame
- FORK: Cervelo all-carbon C5 fork
- HANDLEBAR: Cervelo AB06
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-1/8"
- STEM: Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-30 T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000 - HollowTech II 50/34
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Allroad Elite Disc CL
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Allroad Elite Disc CL
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard 700 x 28mm
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard 700 x 28mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares VS
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon SP19
PRODUCT REF: 796087
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more