Cervelo P2 Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike 2017
The perfect partner for the keen and aspiring triathlete and time trialist, the Cervelo P2 Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike 2017 is a well-engineered machine made to battle against the clock. Offering the rider seamless electronic shifting, you'll never splutter through a gear change with this system.
Taking no exceptions in the pursuit of aerodynamic performance, the Cervelo P2 Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike 2017 features an extended seat tube cutout, bringing the rotational disturbance of the rear wheel close to the frame, smoothing the line and cleaning the aerodynamic scrub behind the bike.
Equipped also with shielding seat stays and aerodynamic rear brakes, your outline is kept to a minimum as you settle down on your aero-bars, which themselves neatly route your gear and brake cables into your frame in order to provide a neater profile.
With a carbon fibre frame providing the lightweight, direct transfer of power required to forge onwards, this bike is slimmed down and profiled for that top drawer performance that helps you on your way to setting a new PB.
- FRAME: Cervélo carbon frame
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, P2 Fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/8”
- STEM: Profile Design Aris OS
- HANDLEBARS: Profile Design T2 Wing / T4+
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Profile Design ABS AL
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 SW-R671
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28T
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- CRANKSET: FSA Gossamer BBright™ 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA PF30
- PEDALS: Not supplied
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano RS010 (700c)
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano RS010 (700c)
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race 700x23c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race 700x23c. clincher
- SADDLE: ISM Prologue
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust
PRODUCT REF: 698917
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more