Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cervelo R5 Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike
With the most gruelling mountain passes and the fastest descents in mind, Cervelo has developed the R5 Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike, realising it with a lightweight, climb-centric character that also flies downhill with impressive composure. The frame has a new carbon layup and modified tube shapes to chisel away 130 grams from the previous incarnation and promote a near-perfect bottom bracket to headtube stiffness ratio. These sophisticated design traits allow the frame to retain reactivity and enthusiasm under power while markedly increasing front end compliance for reduced rider fatigue. The fork has also been tweaked to be lighter and to offer extra vibration damping over rough roads but still boasts all the lateral stiffness required for the most aggressive out-of-the-saddle efforts.
Cervelo’s race-inspired geometry links the frame and fork and affords nimble direction changes and balance when on the fastest, most sinuous descents. Despite having a gravity-defying theme, the frameset neatly internally routes the brake hoses, saving 25 grams of aerodynamic drag in the process, and boasts room for up to 34mm wide tyres, which is particularly useful when tackling rutted, less-traversed back roads.
The Reserve wheels complement the frameset’s spritely character, utilising their lightweight carbon rims with front and rear-specific profiles to help the rider surge up steep inclines and remain stable when crosswinds are encountered. Broad internal rim widths help the tyres realise extra grip and comfort, and the DT Swiss 240 hubs spin smoothly and are low maintenance. The top-of-the-range Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Di2 12-speed gear set-up offers a vast range of ratios for any terrain and changes flawlessly thanks to its semi-wireless electronic format. Stopping duties are enlisted to the matching Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes that afford confidence-inspiring stopping power in all conditions.
- A pro-level bike refined to be a ‘lightweight climber” that also descends with unmatched prowess
- The carbon frame is 16% lighter than its predecessor without sacrificing bottom bracket stiffness
- Claimed weight for the frame in a size 56cm is just 703 grams
- The sophisticated carbon layup of the frame offers an optimal bottom bracket to head tube stiffness ratio
- The perfect bottom bracket to head tube stiffness ratio results in a responsive but markedly more compliant ride
- The fork weighs just 329 grams, retains lateral stiffness but reduces longitudinal stiffness to donate extra comfort
- Using Cervelo’s tried and tested race geometry, handling composure and reactivity are assured
- Fully internally routed brake hoses reduce drag by 25 grams and give a clean aesthetic
- Huge tyre clearance permits the use of up to 34mm wide rubber
- Lightweight, wind tunnel honed carbon Reserve wheels with DT Swiss 240 hubs are nimble uphill and fast in the valleys
- A Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Di2 12-speed gear configuration changes flawlessly via its semi-wireless electronic format
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 hydraulic disc brakes stop with control and power in all conditions
- The carbon handlebar and stem are light, stiff and neatly channel the brake hoses
- The full carbon seatpost is 20 grams lighter that previously and is tuned for extra in-the-saddle comfort
|Frame||Cervelo R5 all-carbon, disc brake compatible, 12mm x 100mm / 142mm thru-axle (F/R), internal brake hose routing|
|Fork||Cervelo R5 all-carbon, tapered steerer tube|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2|
|Bottom Bracket||Ceramic Speed for 24mm Hollowtech II axles, BBright press-fit format|
|Stem||Cervelo ST31 Carbon, with internal brake hose/cable routing|
|Handlebar||Cervelo HB13 Carbon, with internal brake hose/cable routing|
|Front Brake||Shimano Dura-Ace 9270 hydraulic disc brake caliper with Shimano RT-MT900 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Dura-Ace 9270 hydraulic disc brake caliper with Shimano RT-MT900 160mm rotors|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9270, hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9250, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9250, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9270, 12-speed|
|Chain||Shimano CN-M9100, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9200, 11-30, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9200 52/36|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Reserve full carbon, 34mm deep, 22.6mm internal width, tubeless-ready / Hub - DT240, Center Lock, 12mm x 100mm thru-axle / Spokes - x20|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Reserve full carbon, 37mm deep, 21.6mm internal width, tubeless-ready / Hub - DT240, Shimano freehub, Center Lock, 12mm x 100mm thru-axle / Spokes - x24|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Prologo Scratch M5 NACK|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP24 Carbon Aero|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cervelo faceplate front computer/accessory mount, Cervelo rear accessory mount|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.