Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cervelo R5 Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike
The Cervelo R5 Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike has been conceived for dancing up gruelling mountain passes and gracefully speeding down technical descents. Compared to its predecessor, this R5 frame is 16% lighter, weighing in at just 703 grams for a size 56cm. Additionally, thanks to a refined carbon layup, the frame now boasts a near-perfect bottom bracket to head tube stiffness ratio, allowing it to retain responsiveness but markedly improve compliance over rough surfaces. The fork also sheds some grams and reduces longitudinal stiffness to help damp fatigue-inducing vibrations.
The frame and fork are linked via Cervelo’s tried and trusted race-inspired geometry to ensure handling composure and agility, while neat, internally routed brake hoses cut aerodynamic drag and donate a clean aesthetic. Completing the frameset design is huge tyre clearance that allows for up to 34mm wide rubber.
The Reserve wheels are lightweight, stiff and wind tunnel tuned, and their full carbon rims have wide internal widths to accommodate modern, broad tyres that deliver a plush riding experience. Spinning around DT Swiss 370 hubs, these wheels are driven by a crisp shifting SRAM Force AXS eTap wireless electronic 12-speed gear set up and are stopped with aplomb in all weather conditions by accurate and powerful hydraulic disc brakes. The build is completed with a power meter that is neatly integrated into the chainset to help the rider train and race with a professional level of precision.
- A pro-level bike refined to be a ‘lightweight climber” that also descends with unmatched prowess
- The carbon frame is 16% lighter than its predecessor without sacrificing bottom bracket stiffness
- Claimed weight for the frame in a size 56cm is just 703 grams
- The sophisticated carbon layup of the frame offers an optimal bottom bracket to head tube stiffness ratio
- The perfect bottom bracket to head tube stiffness ratio results in a responsive but markedly more compliant ride
- The fork weighs just 329 grams, retains lateral stiffness but reduces longitudinal stiffness to donate extra comfort
- Using Cervelo’s tried and tested race geometry, handling composure and reactivity are assured
- Fully internally routed brake hoses reduce drag by 25 grams and give a clean aesthetic
- Huge tyre clearance permits the use of up to 34mm wide rubber
- Lightweight, wind tunnel honed carbon Reserve wheels with DT Swiss 370 hubs are nimble uphill and fast in the valleys
- A SRAM Force eTap AXS gear configuration changes flawlessly via its wireless electronic format
- A power meter integrated into the chainset helps the rider train and race more effectively
- SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes stop with control and power in all conditions
- The carbon handlebar and stem are light, stiff and neatly channel the brake hoses
- The full carbon seatpost is 20 grams lighter that previously and is tuned for extra in-the-saddle comfort
|Frame||Cervelo R5 all-carbon, disc brake compatible, 12mm x 100mm / 142mm thru-axle (F/R), internal brake hose routing|
|Fork||Cervelo R5 all-carbon, tapered steerer tube|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BBright press-fit format|
|Stem||Cervelo ST31 Carbon, with internal brake hose/cable routing|
|Handlebar||Cervelo HB13 Carbon, with internal brake hose/cable routing|
|Front Brake||SRAM Force HRD, hydraulic disc brake caliper with SRAM Paceline 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Force HRD, hydraulic disc brake caliper with SRAM Paceline 160mm rotors|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM Force, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM Force XG1270, 10-33, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS 48/35, with power meter|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Reserve full carbon, 34mm deep, 22.6mm internal width, tubeless-ready / Hub - DT370, Center Lock, 12mm x 100mm thru-axle / Spokes - x20|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Reserve full carbon, 37mm deep, 21.6mm internal width, tubeless-ready / Hub - DT370, XDR freehub, Center Lock, 12mm x 100mm thru-axle / Spokes - x24|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Prologo Scratch M5 PAS Tirox|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP24 Carbon Aero|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cervelo faceplate front computer/accessory mount, Cervelo rear accessory mount|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.