Cervelo R5 Ultegra Road Bike 2018
A real racing machine, designed for challenging among the best, the Cervelo R5 Ultegra Road Bike takes a quality frame and melds it with the reliable and performance oriented workings of Shimano's Ultegra R8000 mechanical groupset in order to provide you with a machine that hits the high notes of performance and allows you to pursue your ambitions on two wheels.
With the Cervelo All-Carbon R5 frame the basis of mountain assaults for pros from Team Dimension Data, you can be immediately assured of the extreme quality and design that makes this quite the ultimate uphill option. Combining a rigid and unflexing structure with marginal aerodynamic gains, this frame uses a Squoval Max tube shaping throughout, yielding improvements to the level of stiffness in the order of 13% at the bottom bracket, giving you a really committed and efficient core to this machine. Stiffness levels seeing a 21% improvement at the headtube, you can be sure that this bike is going to deliver the planted and incisive steering that you'd expect from a top end race machine.
Equipped with Shimano's Ultegra R8000 groupset for a precision gear changing experience, you need never worry about any clicking, clunking or spluttering as you shift nimbly up and down your rear cassette. Ranging from 11-30 teeth and paired with a front crankset that assures you of 52/36T gearing, you can be sure to benefit from a wide selection of speeds as you push your limits and frontiers, climbing with better comfort and pacing. Braking with assured ease from the R8000 calipers, this mechanical setup assures that you'll always be able to fix any issue as and when it occurs out on the road.
Rolling on Mavic Ksyrium wheels and using Yksion Elite 25mm tyres, this bike is a quality machine from the first to the last. Finished with Cervelo seatpost, stem, and handlebar and a Fizik Antares R7 saddle assures you of comfort on the road and on your ride.
- Equipped with Shimano's most recent release, mechanical Ultegra 8000
- Cervelo's highest level ultralight race machine, ideal for climbers and racers alike
- 21% stiffer at the headtube and 13% stiffer at the bottom bracket
- 44gram aero improvement over the previous edition
- Clearance for 28mm tyres
- Squoval Max tubing
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo R5 all-carbon frameset
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R5 Fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"
- STEM: Cervélo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo, AB06
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon SP18
PRODUCT REF: 796209
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more