Cervelo S3 Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
As one of the market leaders in aerodynamic performance, it was only a matter of time before Cervelo combined the race-ready aero performance of their S3 frameset with the superior stopping power of disc brakes. The Cervelo S3 Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 does just that with a lightweight, stiff and aerodynamic frameset and a selection of high-performance components that are designed to take your riding to the highest level.
Cervelo has been the market leader for aerodynamics for a while now, just ask the Dimension Data World Tour team. This dedication to wind tunnel research and testing has allowed them to produce this bike that cuts through the wind like never before. Airfoil sections help with this, as does the minimalist rear triangle that has been borrowed from the top of the range RCA frameset. These thin stays offer comfort and minimise road buzz.
Combining with the aerodynamic performance of the frameset is the strong and reliable braking power of Shimano's BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes. These brakes offer superb stopping power in the both the wet and the dry without adding an enormous burden of weight to the bike as a whole.
Gearing is accounted for with Shimano's Ultegra 6800 11-speed mechanical groupset, which offers reliable and smooth shifting.
HED provide the wheels in the form of their aerodynamic and versatile Ardennes Plus GP Disc wheelset. This wheelset, in combination with the Continental Grand Sport Race Tyres provide a high level of grip in both the wet and the dry with a high resistance to punctures thanks to the polyamide breaker.
- BBright increases system stiffness and reduces frame weight while allowing for a large range of crank compatibility in a modern press fit system.
- Tough, compression moulded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength versus traditional metal dropouts.
- Future-Proof Cable Management ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems.
**Please note: This model is no longer available. You can browse the range of Cervelo S3 disc bikes and framesets here. **
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo S3 Disc All-Carbon, FSA PF30 bottom bracket
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork for Disc
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”
- STEM: FSA SLK
- HANDLEBARS: FSA Energy Compact
- TAPE: White
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RT81, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RT81, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CHAIN: KMC X11L
- CRANKSET: FSA SLK 52x36t
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: HED Ardennes Plus GP Disc
- REAR WHEEL: HED Ardennes Plus GP Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race SL 700x23c, foldable clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race SL 700x23c, foldable clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5
- SEATPOST: 48-51cm: Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Zero Offset /54-61cm: Cervelo Carbon, Aero, 25 mm Offset
PRODUCT REF: 681622
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more