Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace 9100 Road Bike 2018
A genre-defining bike, the Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace 9100 Road Bike is the very epitome of an aero road bike. Conceived for top-end speed, this road machine is built around Cervelo's rigorously tested and refined frameset, assuring you of a strong and aerodynamic performance in every aspect.
With aerofoil shaped tubes improving efficiency, Cervelo's All-Carbon monocoque frame delivers supreme rigidity and stiffness, ensuring that all your effort is transferred into forward motion. Carbon dropouts and seat tube cutouts further the aerodynamic merits of this bike, making it perfect for all your road racing requirements.
With a full Shimano's Dura-Ace 9100 groupset, this bike is slick, smooth and mechanically sound. The mechanical set-up is of the highest quality, composed of a compact chainset that fits neatly into Cervelo's classic BBright setup, offering a stiff and reliably strong transmission. The Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100 levers deliver powerful braking performance and velvety smooth gear changes with minimal effort.
Rolling on ENVE's SES 3.4 wheels, you can be assured of smooth, strong and fiercely rigid wheels, transferring your power into the road seamlessly. The choice of many pro-teams, these wheels are exceptional and, coupled with the 11-speed Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 cassette, you'll have the breadth of gearing to see yourself over any hill, mountain or col.
Finished with flourishes that reinforce this bike's racing pedigree, you benefit from a Fizik Antares R7 saddle, sat atop Cervelo's own Carbon Aero SP17 seatpost. Equipped with a Cervelo Carbon Aero handlebar for top-end ergonomics and speed, this comfortable cockpit provides the perfect platform to grab your best ever performances out on the road.
- Aerofoil tubing incorporates bottles into the design
- Dropped down tube and seat tube cut out for further reduced drag
- Future-proof cable management
- Carbon dropouts
- Fully equipped with Dura-Ace 9100
- Top of the line ENVE 3.4 SES Wheelset
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo All-carbon S5 frame
- FORK: Cervelo All-carbon, tapered S5 fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1x1/8 - 1x3/8
- STEM: FSA OS-99 CSI
- HANDLEBARS: Cervelo Carbon Aero handlebar
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace 9100 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace 9100 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: 11 speed Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-28T
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace HG901
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBB Bottomfit BBO-72 PF30 Threaded
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 Clincher
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 Clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GrandPrix 700 x 23mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental GrandPrix 700 x 23mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon, Aero SP17
PRODUCT REF: 733954
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more