Four great reasons to buy your bike from Sigma Sports
Sigma Sports has one objective - to help you find your perfect bike. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff ask you a series of questions to understand what type of rider you are and the type of riding you do. We can then identify the style of bike that best suits your needs.
Riding a bike that fits you perfectly will help keep you injury-free and ensure you enjoy riding further for longer in total comfort. We check your measurements on a jig to ensure your optimal set-up.
When you collect your new bike we'll double-check your position and make any micro-adjustments if required. We'll also discuss the controls on your bike as well as maintenance tips.
We offer a free safety check after six weeks or 200 miles, so you can keep riding in confidence. Visit us now in-store to discuss your new bike.
Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace Di2 9170 Disc Road Bike 2019
A bike designed to meet the needs of World Tour team riders; you can be sure of supreme performance in the Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace Di2 9170 Disc Road Bike. The stiffest and most aerodynamic of the S-Series to date, this bike offers outstanding aesthetics, the stiffness to ensure efficient power transfer, and stable and predictable handling.
Shimano's best groupset - Dura-Ace Di2 - is routed internally to keep things sleek, and hydraulic disc brakes ensure powerful yet modulated stopping performance in all conditions. Light and aerodynamic, ENVE's SES 5.6 full carbon wheels have been optimised for wider tyres, improved comfort and faster rolling.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Top-of-the-line Shimano electronic Dura-Ace Di2 groupset
- Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- ENVE SES Disc 5.6 wheelset
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
The Cervelo S5 is designed to fit the rider with absolute precision and must be set up by a certified Cervelo dealer. Please contact our Sales Team before making a purchase.
For online purchases, our sales team will require a fit report from a certified bike fitter, detailing your optimal saddle height, reach and handlebar drop. This will help us to ensure the bike is set up correctly for you. If you do not have this information, you're most welcome to visit us at our flagship store in Hampton Wick, Surrey, or book a bike fit with us on our Bike Fitting page.
|FRAME||Cervelo S5 Disc|
|FORK||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork For Disc|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90|
|STEM||Cervélo, CS28 V-Stem|
|HEADSET||FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT900,160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT900,160mm|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, 11-speed|
|CHAIN||Shimano CN-HG901, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-30|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|FRONT WHEEL||ENVE SES Disc 5.6|
|REAR WHEEL||ENVE SES Disc 5.6|
|FRONT TYRE||Continental GP4000 SII 25mm|
|REAR TYRE||Continental GP4000 SII 25mm|
|SADDLE||Prologo Dimension NACK|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.