EVOC Trail Pro Protector Backpack - 16L
EVOC’s 16 litre rail Pro Protector Backpack is a comfortable, well-featured way of carrying gear out on the trails. As well as the main compartment, there are plenty of other pockets so that it's simple to organise kit so it can be quickly accessed when needed. There is a dedicated compartment for tools, capacity for a three litre water reservoir and an external flap that takes a helmet. Should the weather turn wet, the integrated rain cover will keep the bag and its contents dry.
A wide AIROFLEX hip belt and sternum strap stabilise the bag and hold it snug to the body whilst the BRACE LINK elements allow the width of the shoulder straps to be adjusted for a comfortable, customised fit. The bag’s key feature is its LITESHIELD Back protector, which sits neatly as part of the back panel and provides extra protection in the event of an accident.
- LITESHIELD Back protector (level 2) with free Protector crash replacement
- Extra wide hip wings and AIROFLEX hip belt provide optimum fit
- The BRACE LINK elements enable the shoulder straps to be adjusted to the individual shoulder width
- The Tool compartment can be opened and closed with one hand, even with gloves
- Hydration system compatible up to three litres
- Loop for attaching a bike backlight
- Rain cover
- Capacity: 16 litres
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: S/M 1000 grams, L/XL 1100 grams