Fulcrum Racing 3 C17 Clincher Wheelset
The Fulcrum Racing 3 C17 Clincher Wheelset is a fantastic option for anyone looking for a mid-level wheelset for training, racing or even audax riding.
Varied rim depth provides optimum handling with 25mm on the front, and maximum power transfer with 30mm on the back wheel. The milled rim manufacturing process removes superfluous material, reducing weight and making the wheels more reactive.
The hubs feature an oversized aluminium body which provides great lateral stiffness while reducing weight. Additional torsional stiffness is afforded by the oversize aluminium flanges. The combination of these two design features results in more efficient power transfer to the rear wheel.
Friction is reduced to a minimum by the top quality steel bearings, which are easily adjusted thanks to the cup-and-cone system.
Tying these great features together is a network of double butted straight-pull stainless steel spokes with an aero profile, fitted to aluminium nipples.
Don't compromise on quality when it comes to choosing a mid-level wheel upgrade. The combination of stiff aluminium rims and great hub design makes these a quick and reactive wheelset, while the accommodation for wider tyres brings comfort to the ride quality. A highly versatile and reliable option that's impressively lightweight at just 1560 grams.
- Rim material: Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), R2-Milling
- Rim height: Front: 25 mm, rear: 30 mm
- Rim width: 22.5mm, ETRTO 17C
- Clincher tyre width: 25mm to 50mm
- Turned aluminium braking surface for calliper brakes
- Front and rear axel quick releases
- Front wheel spokes: 16 (8 left + 8 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21 (7 left + 14 right)
- Aero, straight pull, stainless steel, double butted spokes with aluminium nipples
- Front hub: Aluminium, with aluminium flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminium, with aluminium oversize flange
- Cup & Cone bearing system, adjustable
- Wheelset weight: 1560 grams
- Rider weight limit: 109kg