Fulcrum Racing Zero Carbon Disc Clincher Wheelset
Fulcrum’s Racing Zero Carbon Disc Clincher Wheelset is as well suited to road riding as they are to gravel racing. The lightweight, tubeless-ready carbon rims have no rim bed drilling to ensure airtightness, but thanks to the MoMag technology still benefit from traditional nipples for ease of maintenance. At just 30mm deep the rims are very light, yet have a 26.5mm external width that means they support tyres up to 50mm wide, making them suitable for use off-road as well as on-road. Fulcrum’s two-to-one spoke ratio better supports the forces developed by disc brakes and the accelerative forces that act on the rear wheel when pedalling hard while the spokes themselves are a straight-pull bladed design for strength and low drag. With a carbon front hub and aluminium rear, both of which benefit from USB ceramic bearings, the Racing Zero Carbon Disc Clincher Wheelset is well worth considering as an excellent do-it-all option.
- Tubeless Ready using Fulcrum's 2-Way Fit system
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon with undrilled rim bed
- Rim depth: 30mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 26.5mm
- Spokes: Bladed, 2:1 lacing
- Spoke count: 21 front / 21 rear
- Hubs: Front carbon / rear aluminium, ceramic bearings
- Disc standard: Centre-Lock
- Front axle: QR / HH15-100 / HH12-100 (no skewers included)
- Rear axle: QR / HH12-142 / HH12-135 (no skewers included)
- Recommended tyre size: 23-50mm
- Weight: 1,450 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano/Campagnolo/SRAM XDR
- Weight limit: 109kg rider
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.