Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite C17 Clincher Wheelset 2018
Offering low weight, powerful braking and eligible aluminium performance, Fulcrum’s Racing Zero Nite C17 Clincher Wheelset is a strong option when it comes to upgrading stock wheels.
The Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation Treatment on the brake track gives excellent friction in both wet and dry conditions, for confident, assured braking whilst the MoMag design means that there is no need for spoke holes in the rim bed which could compromise strength and rigidity. By using DRSC (Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling) and an Anti-Rotation System, the spokes are held in the optimum orientation for aerodynamics and are kept tensioned for true running and good power transfer. Cup and cone style bearings keep hubs running smoothly, and are easy to maintain, with the oversized rear flange adding extra stiffness to the build.
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation Treatment brake surface, MoMag rim without spoke holes
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: Front - 27mm, rear 30mm
- Internal Rim Width: 17mm
- External Rim Width: 22.5mm
- Spokes: Straight pull
- Spoke Count: Front - 16, rear - 21 (7 left - 14 right)
- Hubs: Front - carbon, rear - aluminium, oversize flange and Plasma Freehub with USB ceramic bearings
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25mm - 32mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1,506 grams (wheelset)
- Compatibility: Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.