Fulcrum Speed 40 Disc Clincher Wheelset
Fulcrum’s Speed 40 Disc Clincher Wheelset weighs just 1,470 grams, yet still features a 40mm deep carbon rim with a wide profile that works to support wider 25mm and 28mm tyres. The rim bed is undrilled which makes it airtight for use with tubeless tyres and the MoMag design means that the wheels still use normal nipples, making truing them easy. The DRSC (Directional Rim Spoke Coupling) keeps the rim, spoke and nipple aligned for maximum strength and even tension whilst the RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) offsets the extra weight of the valve to keep the rotation just as smooth and balanced. The hubs utilise an oversized flange for better torque transmission, and the USB (Ultra Smooth Bearings) are made from ceramic for durability and for the least possible friction.
- Tubeless-ready using Fulcrum's 2-Way Fit system
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon with undrilled rim bed
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 26.5mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel, double-butted, straight-pull
- Spoke count: 24 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: Carbon front, aluminium rear, USB ceramic bearings
- Disc standard: Centre-Lock
- Front axle: HH12-100mm
- Rear axle: HH12-142mm
- Recommended tyre size: 23-50mm
- Weight: 1,470 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano/Campagnolo/SRAM XDR
- Weight limit: 109kg rider
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.