Fulcrum Wind 55 Disc Clincher Wheelset
Fulcrum’s Wind 55 Disc Clincher Wheelset is more than just another deep section pair of wheels. They benefit from MoMag technology which allows the use of normal nipples despite the rim bed remaining undrilled for tubeless integrity and strength, and DRSC (Directional Rim Spoke Coupling) so that the components remain correctly aligned and tensioned. The 2-Way Fit system means that both tubeless and tubed tyres can be used without issue, and the wide carbon rim matches perfectly with modern 25mm and 28mm tyres for increased grip, comfort and sidewall stability. The rim profile is 55m deep to lessen drag at speed, but it has also been tuned to provide stability in situations where the wind isn’t simply hitting head-on so crosswinds aren’t problematic.
- Tubeless-ready using Fulcrum's 2-Way Fit system
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon with undrilled rim bed
- Rim depth: 55mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 27mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel, double-butted, straight-pull
- Spoke count: 24 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: Aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings
- Disc standard: Centre-Lock
- Front axle: HH12-100mm
- Rear axle: HH12-142mm
- Recommended tyre size: 23-50mm
- Weight: 1,680 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano/Campagnolo/SRAM XDR
- Weight limit: 109kg rider
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.