Garmin Edge 1030 Plus GPS Cycling Computer
The Edge 1030 Plus incorporates all that was great about Garmin's top GPS Cycling Computer, the Edge 1030, and adds in even more features; this is the pinnacle of Garmin technology. It has a large 3.5" colour screen that makes for easy viewing in bright sunlight and on grey days alike, and new processors make the entire unit faster and the touchscreen more responsive. The Edge 1030 Plus is extremely easy to set up and will pull data from another model if you're an existing user. If you're new to Garmin, setting suggestions will be made based on the ride type.
You'll be able to make big improvements to your ride schedule thanks to the Daily Workout feature, which suggests specific sessions based on training load and VO2 max numbers, helping you avoid overtraining and allowing you to use your time more effectively. MTB dynamics not only provide you with information on how hard a route or run is (Grit) but also how well you rode it (Flow) so you can analyse your efforts, chase better times and improve your skills. ClimbPro is a handy feature, particularly if your ride involves a lot of elevation. It'll give you all the information you need on all climbs on a route, and when you hit each one you'll know the current gradient plus the distance and elevation remaining.
The navigation of the unit has undergone a number of improvements. The pre-loaded maps now cover the entirety of Europe and North America with the option to add other areas too. When you're following a route and want to go off-course, be that to stop at a cafe or find a scenic viewpoint, after pausing the Edge 1030 Plus will give you a number of options for getting back on track. You can go back to where you paused, join at the next logical point or even cut a section off if you need to shorten your ride. When off-road, the integration of Trailforks data means the GPS will be more accurate in areas when it may have struggled before. Drop a pin on the map and the Edge will create a route using popularity and trendline data, making unknown roads or trails easier to navigate.
Friends and family can track your route, and this sits alongside the safety feature that if the unit sensors recognise an impact, a pre-determined emergency contact will be alerted.
The Edge 1030 Plus has a massive battery life of up to 24 hours, and if you're planning a bigger multi-day adventure, there's the option of adding the Garmin Charge™ power pack, for an additional 24 hours of power.
- Garmin Edge 1030 Plus
- Quarter turn mount with two bases
- Flush out-front mount
- Micro USB charge cable
- The ultimate GPS cycling computer with 3.5” colour touchscreen display combines navigation, performance, cycling awareness and smart connectivity
- Get ready to ride without the fuss with pre-populated custom ride profiles based on your previous Edge® computer, your ride types or your sensor
- Receive on-device ride and workout recommendations based on your current training load and VO2 max
- Manage your efforts on long climbs with the ClimbPro feature, which shows remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks®and TrainerRoad
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike (MTB)dynamics
- Other MTB features include Grit, which rates the difficulty of a ride, and Flow, which measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time
- Cycling awareness features give loved ones peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — both of which send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone) — plus compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights
- Explore more with the ability to pause off-course notifications, then get directions back to the route when you’re ready to resume
- Power your longest rides with up to 24 hours of battery life; works with the Garmin Charge™ power pack, so yourEdge® cycling computer can last up to 48 hours
- In the box: Garmin Edge 1030 Plus / quarter turn mount with two bases / flush out-front mount / tether / micro USB charge cable / Documentation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.