Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Enabled Cycling Computer Performance Bundle
Garmin's Edge 130 Plus Performance Bundle includes the GPS enabled cycling computer and a comfortable HRM-Dual soft strap heart rate monitor so you'll have exactly what you need to record rides, map routes and monitor your fitness and progress. With the same dimensions and 1.8" screen size as the original Edge 130, it's a neat addition to your cockpit, and it's easy to set up and use, automatically pulling settings over from a previous Garmin device if you have one.
There are a number of new features, enabling you to gain a better insight into your ride data, be that on or off-road, with MTB dynamics metrics Grit and Flow, plus ClimbPro, allowing to prepare for, and pace upcoming ascents. Pair with the included heart rate monitor to develop your training and learn about not only your ride fitness but also how well you are recovering. You can sync routes from Garmin Connect™ or third-party apps and, once a ride is complete it will automatically upload to your chosen apps too, provided it's paired to a smartphone.
Thanks to the inclusion of built-in sensors detecting impact, you can ensure that an emergency contact is alerted if you get into trouble, giving your family and friends peace of mind while you're out a long or remote ride.
For more in-depth information about the computer, take a look at the Garmin Edge 130 Plus page.
In The Box
- Garmin Edge 130 Plus
- Quarter turn mount
- Micro USB charge cable
- HRM-Dual soft strap
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate (when paired with a compatible HR monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature
- Know where you’ve been, where you’re headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map
- Cycling awareness features give loved one's peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — both of which send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone) — plus compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights
- Know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike dynamics
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours