Garmin Edge 520 Plus Dirt Bundle - GPS Enabled Computer
With advanced turn-by-turn navigation and Garmin's excellent road and trail cycle maps preinstalled, this Edge 520 Plus Dirt Bundle GPS Enabled Computer brings navigation to your handlebars.
This bundle includes a mountain bike specific mount, and with the included Edge Remote lets you use your Edge without removing your hands from the handlebars.
Follow new routes on your training and adventure rides with Garmin's excellent cycle mapping preloaded. The turn-by-turn directions are easy to follow, and if you stray off course, the navigation system will plot a route to get you back on track. It also features ‘Trendline Popularity’ routing data, which essentially indicates which routes cyclists prefer to use.
While the Edge 520 Plus is designed to follow predetermined courses, the handy Saved Points function allows you to navigate back to a saved location. This is perfect for explorers who like to ride away without concern, and at the press of a button, plot an easily navigable route back to their chosen saved point.
Keep tabs on your fellow riders with the GroupTrack function, and stay in touch with rider-to-rider messaging. This handy addition allows riders to communicate with one another (using compatible smartphones), by sending prewritten messages directly between their Edge 520 Pluses. A useful tool if a member of the group has gone the wrong way or simply needs to peel off home.
The unit's ANT+ connectivity supports compatible power meters, heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors (all sold separately), so performance can be tracked and analysed in great depth.
For added functionality, the device is customisable with apps from Garmin's ConnectIQ store, with options such as weather forecasting apps being particularly useful. The Edge 520 Plus is also compatible with Garmin's Varia range (sold separately), which brings a whole new level of safety to cycling with smart bike lights and rearview radar functions, that alert the head unit when cars are approaching from behind.
Included in the box:
- Edge 520 Plus
- Mountain bike mount
- Standard mount
- Edge remote
- Silicone case
- USB cable
- Heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors are sold separately
- Includes Mountain Bike specific mount, Edge remote and a silicone case
- Revision of Garmin's best-selling Edge 520 to include detailed navigation
- Detailed Garmin Cycle Map included
- Turn-by-turn directions for on and off-road routes plus preloaded Strava Live Segments
- Clean, simple design
- Rider-to-rider messaging
- Varia™ Safety & Awareness Compatibility
- Connectivity: ANT+ / BLE / BT
- Sensors: GPS / GLONASS / Barometric altimeter
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Performance metrics: VO2 / Condition / Stress Score
- Smart notifications and VIRB® Camera Remote
- Custom data, auto-pause and lap functions
- Integratable with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting
- Keep track of your fellow riders with GroupTrack
- Share your progress with Livetrack
- Incident detection
- Weight: 63 grams
- Dimensions: 49 x 73 x 21mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.