Gore Wear Tempest Womens Jacket
The Gore Wear Tempest Women's Jacket is made entirely from GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric that is completely windproof, water-resistant and has a cosy fleece interior to ensure warmth and weather protection during winter rides. Whether training at the weekend or tackling the weekday commute, the slim, cycling-specific cut provides comfort when in the riding position and incorporates a dropped tail to protect the lower back from cold wheel spray.
A grippy, elasticated hem keeps the jacket perfectly positioned, while the high, snugly fitting collar cancels the chances of a draft around the neck. Three rear pockets store energy food and spare clothing, and a fourth zipped pocket is added to the design for securely holding smaller valuables. Reflective accents finish the garment and donate increased visibility on busy or dark roads.
- Incredibly warm windproof winter jacket cut specifically for cycling
- Perfect for all winter rides from endurance training to commutes
- Made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric that is totally windproof, breathable and water resistant
- PFC-free, DWR (durable water resistant) treated fabric
- The material is fleece backed for extra warmth
- Slim, cycling specific cut with dropped tail
- Grippy elastic hem for a secure fit
- Close fitting high collar
- Three main back pockets
- A fourth back zipped pocket for smaller valuables
- Full front zip
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 295 grams, size S