Huub Core Full Sleeve Tri Suit
Designed to deliver the most aerodynamic performance possible, the Huub Core Full Sleeve Tri Suit is a long sleeve, low weight, technically composed race suit. Ideal for that all or nothing effort or those days on which you want to give it everything, this is a premium option for the committed and experienced triathlete.
Making use of high-performance Italian fabrics that blend breathability and moisture wicking in order to provide a comfortable and supportive garment, you can be sure to push onwards with better feel. With a Coldblack technology that guarantees a minimum UPF 30 protection, you can be sure to benefit from a better cover as you ride. A close body fit for greater cover and better aerodynamics, the long sleeves make sure to smooth airflow and keep you better contained.
Equipped with a 3D, high density, low weight chamois that's ergonomically placed in order to better suit the more modern, aggressive riding positions, this trisuit offers comfort and support on the road. With a low friction and low fluid absorption ensuring that you can complete your run without dragging the weight of the water with you, this race suit is ideal for any dedicated triathlete looking to shave some seconds.
Please note: current British Triathlon and ITU rules for national qualification do not allow full sleeve suits.
- Full Sleeve for aero comfort
- Made from high performance Italian fabrics
- Coldblack® technology guarantees a minimum UPF 30 protection when applied to any textile
- Back of the suit features mesh panels along the shoulder blades and sides of the spine
- Close body fit
- Front zip and side pockets for energy gels
- Chamois location designed for modern bike fit methodology
- Lightweight high density and low profile 3D padding
- Low friction, lower weight
- Lower fluid and heat absorption combined with a fit pattern unique to HUUB
PRODUCT REF: 843906
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more