Kinesis Racelight T3 Road Frame
Lighten up your winter training by enjoying the ride that the Kinesis Racelight T3 Road Frame offers, with a balanced combination of comfort and stiffness, all at an affordable price. Boosted with 6061 aluminium tubing for 2017, the Racelight T3 Road Frame is highly durable, ideal for taking your bike out in all conditions.
Weighing in at 200 grams lighter than its predecessor, the Kinesis Racelight T3 Road Frame has still maintained a high ride quality which it has become renowned for over the years. When riding in all conditions, handling is essential which is why this bike is compatible with the full carbon Kinesis Tracer fork.
Made for all conditions, this frame has also been built to add additional winter protection accessories such as clearance for full sized mudguards and up to 28c tyres. This frame also features Kinesis' Anti Roadshock hourglass system which ensures that you will have premium comfort in the saddle whilst spending those long hours on the road.
- Compatible with full-size mudguards and up to 28c tyres.
- Rack mounts and twin bottle cage mounts.
- The Kinesis Anti Roadshock hourglass bend seat stays are butted and shaped to give maximum comfort whilst riding your bike.
- Suited perfectly to the Kinesis Racelight Tracer Carbon fork or the Racelight RL2 alloy fork for a dependable, mudguard-equipped winter bike.
Includes: Barrel adjusters and BB cable guide. Does not include seat clamp or headset
- FRAME: Kinesis 6061 aluminium tubing
- HEADSET: Requires an integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for tapered head tube (not included)
- FRONT-MECH COMPATIBILITY: 31.8mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 68mm - British
- SEATPOST CLAMP: 31.8mm
- SEATPOST BINDER: 27.2mm
- MAX TYRE SIZE: 28c tyres
- WEIGHT: 1.4kg (54cm frame)
- INCLUDED: Barrel adjusters and BB cable guide. Does not include seat clamp or headset
PRODUCT REF: 692153
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more