Knight Composites 35 TLA Carbon Clincher DT 240 Wheelset
A climbing classic, the Knight Composites 35 TLA Carbon Clincher DT Swiss 240 Wheelset combines a low net weight with a premium aerodynamic construction. EPS moulded in accordance with Knight's own philosophy of flawless structural composition, this wheelset is set to provide a rigid, secure and solid transmission of your power to the road.
Shaped in accordance with the Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation technology employed across the Knight range, this wheelset works to smooth the airflow leaving the rear of the wheel. Reducing turbulence and making for a more efficient rolling experience, this design helps you make small but crucial gains over the course of your ride. With a DT Swiss 240 hub providing near-instant engagement as well as smooth and low-friction rotation, you can be sure that this wheel offers a performance edge. A low weight of just 1315 grams helping keep things simple when tackling hill climbs, this wheelset is ideal for riders targetting personal bests.
A new internal rim profile rendering this wheelset compatible with tubeless setups, clever design renders tyres easier to mount and also improves the aerodynamics of the sealing surface of tubeless tyres. Pneumatic and mechanical dual locking system securing your tyres to your rims. this wheelset is designed to offer a simpler and easier user experience than traditional tubeless configurations.
Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9,10 and 11-speed cassettes, this wheelset is a high-quality option for peak performance rides.
Please note, the images are shown for representation only.
- Rim depth: 35mm
- External rim width: 27.5mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- ERD: 588
- T.E.A.M (Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation) technology
- EPS moulded carbon fibre manufacturing process
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9,10 and 11-speed cassettes
- DT Swiss 240 hub
- Tubeless tyre compatible
- Sapim CX Ray spokes
- All-new Knight logos
- 1315 gram wheelset weight
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.