Knight Composites 65 Carbon Clincher DT240 Wheelset
Knight's method of production uses an EPS moulding process, allowing all carbon fibres to be laid neatly, tightly, and precisely in order to allow you the strongest and smoothest possible surface both internally and externally. This method also eliminates the possibility of structural weaknesses caused by air pockets. The result? A strong and reliable wheelset.
Keeping the net weight low, at 1610 grams, the Knight Composites 65 Carbon Clincher DT240 Wheelset features T.E.A.M rim profiling to smooth the airflow at the trailing edge of the wheel. This profiling improves aerodynamics, reduces drag and ultimately means you can save watts for when you really need them.
A reliable choice, the wheelset is equipped with DT Swiss DT240 Hubs. The 65 Carbon Clincher is compatible with 10-11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes and tyres between 23 - 30mm in width.
- Aerodynamic road race wheel designed for stable descending and top end acceleration
- Proprietary T.E.A.M. rim profile minimises wind steer by moving a higher percentage of lift to the rear of the wheel
- Ideal for high speed, technical and windy courses
- EPS moulded carbon fibre for best in class strength
- Doubled up brake track thickness for improved durability and longevity
- 1610 grams net weight
Includes Valve extenders, rim strips, brake pads and QR skewers
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre
- Hub: DT Swiss DT240
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 28mm
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Rim weight: 545 grams
- Wheelset weight: 1610 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 23-30mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
- Includes: Front and rear wheels, Valve extenders, rim strips, brake pads and QR skewers
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.