Mavic Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheelset 2021
Blending the reactivity and svelteness of road racing wheels with the durability of MTB wheels, the Mavic Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheelset provides all of the speed, agility and durability necessary for the toughest gravel races and the biggest of adventures over variable terrain.
The rims are realised from a high grade of carbon fibre that is laid within a stringent format to blend lateral stiffness, low weight and impact resistance. Linking these traits promotes a lively and enthused character when climbing or accelerating but gives all of the dependability required when thundering at pace over the roughest gravel tracks. These rims possess a broad, 23mm wide, hookless internal rim format and this provides a supportive base for tubeless-ready tyres to link into, helping them realise lower rolling resistance, increased comfort and heightened levels of traction across all surfaces.
Strong and resilient aluminium hub shells encase smooth spinning bearings and have a neat automatic preload adjustment system that heightens bearing durability markedly. The hubs provide solid foundations for the spokes to anchor into allowing more even spoke tensions to be realised. These more uniform builds grant increased power transfer, better disc brake modulation improved durability over the harshest paths and trails.
- Mavic Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheelset
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST tubeless-ready tyre valves and accessories
- User guide
- A super light but incredibly robust carbon wheelset for gravel races and epic adventures over variable terrain
- Full carbon rims are optimised to blend low weight, lateral stiffness and impact resistance
- 23mm internal rim width lowers tyre rolling resistance and improves comfort
- 23mm internal rim width is compatible with 28mm to 62mm wide tyres giving the freedom to choose according to the riding terrain
- Hookless inner rim format is designed for perfect mating with tubeless-ready tyres
- Aluminium hub shells are light, strong and provide a stable base for spokes to anchor into
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- 24 spokes, front and rear, evenly distribute disc braking forces and provide heightened dependability over rough surfaces
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 100% superlight unidirectional carbon fibre
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin surface
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Internal rim width: 23mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, flat, double-butted
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - Isolpulse
- Hubs: Front - Mavic aluminium disc brake / Rear - Mavic aluminium disc brake with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 28mm to 64mm (1.1” - 2.5”)
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 670 grams / Rear: 775 grams / Wheelset: 1,445 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.