Mavic LDN Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc Wheelset
The latest in Mavic's limited edition collection, there are only 50 of the LDN Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc Wheelsets available and the striking graphics are inspired by London landmarks and cultural icons, and Box Hill in Surrey. These are wheels that are perfect for racing, with drag-reducing 64mm NACA-inspired rims that are designed not only for aerodynamics but also for stability in crosswinds, so you needn't switch to a narrower depth on windy race days. The 26mm external width integrates perfectly with 25mm tyres and you can set up tubeless for a dramatic reduction in rolling resistance, improved comfort and elimination of pinch flats. The included Mavic Yksion Pro tyres bring cornering and descending confidence thanks to exceptional traction. With 24 spokes front and rear lacing the carbon rim to the hub, the build is strong and stiff, transferring all your watts to the road. Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains out of the box, and convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R, these wheels will suit almost any rider setup.
- Special edition graphics inspired by the cultural icons and landmarks of London and legendary locations for cyclists
- UST tubeless-ready disc clincher wheelset
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 26mm
- Brake track: Carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Spokes: Steel, straight pull, flat / lacing - crossed 2 (front and rear) / aluminium (ABS) nipples
- Spoke count: 24 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Hubs: Front - quick release and 12x100 thru-axle compatible, rear - quick release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible / Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear / freewheel - Instant Drive 360 / aluminium axles and bodies
- Disc standard: Centre-Lock
- Front axle: 12x100 thru-axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm thu-axles
- Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle, convertible to quick release with included adapters
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro UST, 11 Storm single compound, tubeless-ready clincher, 700x25c
- Recommended tyre size: 25 - 32mm
- Manufacturer claimed wheelset weight (without tyres): 1,840 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Includes: Tyre sealant syringe / Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360 / Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel) / tubeless rim tape / Front QR adapters / UST valve and accessories / user guide
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.