Moon Nebula Front Light
Moon’s Nebula Front Light comes supplied with fittings for most handlebar sizes and shapes, as well as a belt clip that can be used when running or walking. With eight modes available the output can be varied between 50 lumens flashing for 27 hours to 220 lumens of steady light for just over an hour. Most impressive is the 400 lumens dayflash option, which can provide light for 23 hours, perfect for ensuring visibility on busy city roads.
- Mode 1 50 lumens - 5:30 hours runtime
- Mode 2 100 lumens - 2:50 hours runtime
- Mode 3 150 lumens - 1:50 hours runtime
- Mode 4 220 lumens - 1:10 hours runtime
- Flash 1 50 lumens - 27 hours runtime
- Flash 2 120 lumens - 11:10 hours runtime
- Flash 3 240 lumens - 14 hours runtime
- Day Flash 400 lumens - 23 hours runtime
- Rectangular ring COB high brightness white LED
- CNC aluminium heat sink casing
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (3.7V 800 mAh)
- Dayflash mode
- Mode memory function
- Auto safe mode
- Four steady modes, Four flashing modes
- Quick-release universal bracket (fits all round and aero style bars)
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Side visibility
- Water-resistance (IPX 4)
- Recharge time 2.5 hours
- Size (W x D x H): 93 x 22 x 17mm
- Weight: 44 grams
- Includes: Nebula, RB-22 (universal bracket), two O-rings for mounting, RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters), RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters), BK-21 (belt clip), RB-21 (saddle rail bracket), USB-WP (water-resistant USB cable)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.