Orca Apex Flow Womens Wetsuit
Engineered with high-end materials to offer superior performance in the water, the Orca Apex Flow Womens Wetsuit is an advanced suit suitable for open water swimmers seeking a blend of support and flexibility. Aerodome technology traps air within the neoprene layers to elevate the legs and correct posture, ensuring the body is in the most hydrodynamic position possible. The Yamamoto neoprene construction uses only their highest grade of neoprene for ultimate flexibility, and Hydrolite panels make this suit easy to change in/out.
The Ultimate Seal collar is designed to improve comfort and reduce chafing and uses an inverted Velcro closure system to prevent irritation. To prevent unwanted movement, the Core Lateral Stabiliser limits twisting, encouraging correct technique, while the 1/2/3/4/5mm panel thicknesses balance thermal comfort with a wide range of motion.
- Designed for advanced swimmers, this suit blends buoyancy with flexibility to offer enhanced hydrodynamics
- Top-end Yamamoto neoprene construction is flexible for a full range of mobility
- The neoprene is highly flexible, requiring 35-45% less force by the swimmer to maintain their stroke
- Aerodome panels provide up to 30% more buoyancy than traditional neoprene
- Hydrolite panels improve on/off speeds
- Inverted zip improves flexibility through the back and shoulders
- Core Lateral Stabiliser technology limits twisting to encourage correct technique
- An Ultimate Seal collar is laser cut and inverses the Velcro fastening to prevent skin abrasion
- 1/2/3/4/5mm construction
Orca Apex Flow Womens Wetsuit Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".