POC Aspire Clarity Sunglasses Kalkopyrit Blue with Violet/Silver Lens
POC's Aspire Clarity Sunglasses pair a striking Kalkopyrit Blue frame with a Violet/Silver Zeiss Lens for the best possible view of the road ahead.
The grilamid construction of the frame makes it lightweight and flexible yet extremely durable, able to cope with the knocks that come from daily use, as well as in the case of harder impacts. There are hydrophilic rubber grips in the temples and nosepiece that'll ensure a secure, slip-free hold even when you're perspiring heavily or when it's pouring with rain.
The Violet Silver Mirror lens itself is tuned to the road environment, making it easier to pick out irregularities such as potholes and generally poor surfaces, and letting through only 10-16% of light, it'll suit the brightest days. The lens is wide for excellent peripheral vision particularly in the upper region, so it's ideal for cycling. An anti-fog treatment keeps your view clear so you can ride without distraction.
- Lightweight grilamid frame provides flexibility and durability
- Hydrophilic rubber grips on the nose and temple to ensure a secure fit, even when wet
- Clarity lens filters specific peaks in the colour spectrum to enhance precision vision
- The lens intensifies colour and contrast and is tuned specifically to the road environment, making it easier to determine surface characteristics
- Lens: Zeiss
- Lens tint: Violet Silver Mirror (road)
- Activity specific tint: Road
- Light conditions: Very sunny
- Lens treatment: Ripel, Anti-fog
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 10-16%
- Lens category: 3