Praxis Works M30 68 Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket
The Praxis Works M30 68 Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket keeps the bearings outside of the frame, allowing both a wider platform for increased stiffness and bypassing any frame tolerance issues giving the bearings a longer, smoother and quieter lifespan. The 7075 T6 aluminium cups with steel cartridge bearings are simple to install and allow the use of one spindle across all three of the most common bottom bracket standards.
- For M30 spindle based cranks only
- For installation in English Threaded/BSA frame
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 AL cups
- Steel cartridge bearings
- 68mm Road version / Cup spacers for 73mm MTB setup
- Use M30 BB tool for installation
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".