Praxis Works Zayante Carbon M30 Chainset
Providing superb transmission at the heart of your bike, the Praxis Works Zayante Carbon M30 Chainset uses high-grade carbon fibre for a strong and direct transfer of power, whilst an M30 aluminium spindle helps retain mechanical strength whilst keeping weight as low as possible.
Compatible with SRAM's direct mount power meters and frames using a BSA, BB86 or BB30/PF30 bottom bracket, this crankset uses a 160/104mm bolt circle diameter, and the chainset has a claimed weight of just 610 grams, including double chainrings. Capable of mounting either 46/36, 48/32, or 53/39 teeth chainrings, this chainset offers you a wealth of options for mounting and riding. 5 bolts required to fix the chainrings in place, this is a high strength option that's sure to deliver a direct power.
- Any power meter spider compatible with SRAM’s direct mount will fit
- 5-bolt, fixed arm spider that’s built into the crank arm
- Zayante Carbon chainset uses a direct mount spider based on the same 3-bolt mounting pattern as their mountain bike cranks
- 160/104 BCD pattern
- Claimed weight is 610 grams for a complete crankset with double chainrings
- M30 aluminium spindle
- Compatible with Praxis M30 BB: BSA, BB86, BB30/PF30 (30mm Drive/28mm NonDrive)