Womens Core Rain Jacket II
Building on the popularity of their original rain jacket, Rapha have crafted the Womens Core Rain Jacket II with improved technical features and a new, fresh look. Waterproof and lightweight, this jacket is the ideal outer layer to reach for on rides with a chance of rain and wind. Packable enough to stash in a back pocket, it's a practical garment to bring along when braving inclement weather. Refreshed styling includes contrast white logos on the rear and the chest, as well as a signature armband for standing out in the gloom.
The elasticated cord around the hem has been redesigned to provide a more secure fit, and now sits lower, hidden between two layers of fabric to keep it out of the way, Fully taped seams and an AquaGuard® zip are included for waterproofing. Six holes under the armpits provide ventilation when riding hard, while the raised collar and elasticated inner cuffs lock in warmth when the cold bites. Reflective elements have also been applied to the sleeves and rear to boost visibility in low light conditions.
- Waterproof fabric
- Extremely lightweight (124g in size small)
- Packable – easily fits in a rear jersey pocket
- On-bike fit: longer arms, dropped tail and short front for on-bike fit
- Inner cuffs with lightweight stretch elastane fabric
- Off-centre zip to prevent draughts penetrating layers
- YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zip with zip guard and garage for comfort
- Four reflective stripes – two on sleeves, two on sides
- Six laser-cut underarm holes to allow heat to escape
- Shaped rear hem provides further water protection from tyre spray
- Main Body: Nylon 2.5 Layer fabric
- Sleeves: Nylon 2.5 Layer fabric
Rapha Womens Core Rain Jacket II Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".