SRAM Level TL Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
Lightweight and ready for any cross-country or trail bike mission, the SRAM Level TL Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper is perfect for weight-conscious riders looking for powerful performance that does not break the bank. This single-pot brake utilises SRAM’s DirectLink lever design to enhance control, delivering a positive, solid feel as soon as pressure is applied to the lever.
Bleeding Edge technology sees the bleed port moved to the base of the caliper, which allows for an easier, more consistent bleed every time. This model provides the same levels of power found on the more premium Level models and is perfect for precise, one-finger braking control. Reach adjust lets you dial in your perfect lever blade position, and is ideal for a range of rider hand sizes.
- SRAM DirectLink lever design delivers a positive feel
- Bleeding Edge technology for a simple, hassle-free bleed
- Same power as found on more premium Level brakes
- Reach adjust levers help dial in performance
- 1800mm hose, rear brake
- Rotor and bracket sold separately
- Gloss black colourway
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 370 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose, with rotor)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.