SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake with Direct Mount Hardware
SRAM's all new hydraulic disc brake design, which delivers significant improvements in speed modulation and increased braking performance, features some awesome upgrades for the rider. Upgrading the hydraulic fluid from DOT 4 to DOT 5.1 fluid means huge advancements in heat management within the brake system, allowing flawless fade-free performance in the most extreme conditions.
Not everyone has the same hand size and finger length, so adjusting your brake lever reach and feel is hugely advantageous to perfect both the fit and feel of your ride. One-finger control is now an option for everyone with the SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake.
Aptly named ‘Connectamajig’ makes setting up of SRAM road hydraulic brake systems easier than ever, distilling the intimidation of hydraulic fluids. Just push and twist, it’s that easy and now there’s no need not to run the most powerful brakes available to you.
- All new design delivering significant improvements
- SRAM 1x™ 10 speed, 11 speed, or single speed compatible
- Available with HydroR rim and disc brake systems
- Lever material: Aluminium
- Calliper design: Forged aluminium
- Finish: Black
- Rotor: Centerline
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1 fluid
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Intended use: Road
- Pivot: Bushing
- Stainless hardware: Stainless steel