Shimano CN-HG71 6 / 7 / 8 Speed Chain
With Hyperglide technology, and recommended for use with 105 drivetrains, the Shimano CN-HG71 6 / 7 / 8 Speed Chain possesses mushroom-shaped pins in order to provide unsurpassed side-plate retention, meaning that the braking forces on this chain far exceed the power that even you can put down.
Corrosion resistant and durable thanks to a chromising treatment used on the individual link pins and heat treated roller pins and plates, this chain compatible with 6, 8 and 9-speed bikes is a reliable drivetrain companion that's not going to give you hassle.
- Hyperglide (HG) series 7 or 8-speed compatible chain, recommended for 1995 and earlier Deore LX / STX-RC and 1999 and earlier 105 drivetrains
- HG technology has chamfered inner plates to optimise shifting performance on HG sprockets
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force
- 7.3 mm chain width, optimised for 7 and 8-speed HG drivetrains
- Corrosion-resistant grey finish on inner and outer plates
- Weight: 335 grams
PRODUCT REF: CNHG71116
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more