Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Di2 Hydraulic Disc Lever/Caliper, Right Front
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Di2 Hydraulic Disc Lever and Caliper, Right Front offers control, modulation and superior stopping power with minimal effort. Sitting at the top of Shimano's road disc brake range, this calliper and lever set redefines shifting and braking performance.
By utilising electronic wires rather than mechanical cables, this lever and calliper set eliminates poor shifting and braking caused by contaminants, corrosion and cable stretching. Tactile and easy shifting is assured with the simple pressing of the levers rather than having to swing the entire lever, which can be difficult in cold and wet conditions.
The hydraulic braking levers are also incredibly tactile and ergonomic providing effortless stopping power, especially when your hands are on the hoods. The hydraulic reservoir tanks provide pad and rotor clearance auto-adjust and the finely tuneable reach adjuster allows you to find your perfect fit.
Please note, the levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit your frame size.
- Top of the range, high-performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake Di2 STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Two ports for use with E-tube electric cables
- Kit contains right hand bled ST-R9170 STI, BR-R9170 flat mount brake calliper with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Weight: 180 grams