Shimano Dura-Ace R9210 Direct Mount Rim Brake Front
The front Shimano Dura-Ace R9210 Direct Mount Rim Brake combines refined arch proportions with thrust bearings and coated bushings to grant a quicker, smoother linear response, more braking power and increased durability. In addition, an accurate set-up can be achieved thanks to tunable spring tension and an adjustable toe-in feature, offering a personalised braking feel and performance.
- Top of the range SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot direct mount caliper brake
- Better clearance with wider tyres, compatible with up to 28C tyre size
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Brake pad compound offers excellent stopping power under wet and dry conditions, with improved durability
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 156 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".