Shimano M7100 SLX Brake Lever & Caliper Rear Left
The Shimano M7100 SLX Brake Lever & Caliper Rear Left is a tunable and versatile hydraulic disc brake, built to deliver confidence-inspiring control on any trail. With excellent stopping power and a wide range of adjustment, the M7100 brake is easy to set up to your preference and features an ergonomic lever design to suit a range of hand sizes. Simple to fit and easy to bleed, this brake is your ticket to performance braking on your cross-country, trail or all-mountain bike.
Packed with the very latest Shimano technology, the SLX M7100 provides premium performance at an accessible price-point. To boost braking power and control, Servo Wave Action offers near-instant pad engagement, without sacrificing modulation. The tool-less reach adjust system lets you tune the lever to your preference, and the Ice Technologies ceramic pistons see cooling fins to reduce brake fade on long, intense descents. A hinged bar clamp makes installation a breeze, and the one-way bleeding caliper ensures a hassle-free bleed every time.
- Servo Wave mechanism offers quicker engagement and less free stroke for aggressive riding
- Reach adjust dial for free stroke and lever position adjustment
- I-spec-EV compatible for a clean cockpit
- Ice Technologies ceramic pistons dissipate heat to reduce fade
- Easy bleeding thanks to a one way bleeding calliper
- Hinged bar clamp for easy installation
- Left hand lever, rear caliper
- Post mount fitting
- Two-piston design
- Tool-less reach adjust
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.