Shimano RC7 SPD-SL Road Shoes 2017
An ultra lightweight choice for the serious road rider, the Shimano RC7 SPD-SL Road Shoes feature an ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre composite sole, ensuring your power in never lost through the pedals.
The Boa IP1 dial is easy to use on the move and allows you to adjust the shoe to the perfect fit. Micro-tension adjustment means you can tighten your shoes as you approach that final sprint.
Holding the foot securely, the Powerzone wire guide sits on the front of the shoe. Weighing a scant 245 grams per shoe, the upper is made from a lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather material. This enhances fit, improves breathability and gives the shoe its high quality finish.
A shoe ideal for when the temperature rises, the RC7 SPD-SL Road Shoes have been designed to offer supreme air flow between the upper, insole and outsole.
This insole also features an adaptable cup, ensuring fit is never compromised, while the outsole is compatible with all 3 bolt road cleats including Shimano SPD-SL and Look Keo cleats.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre composite sole
- Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro-tension adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
- Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Adaptable Cup Insole
- Compatible with all 3 bolt road cleats including Shimano SPD-SL and Look Keo cleats
- Weight 245g (Size 42)
PRODUCT REF: 706562
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more